Re: TorDNS local DNS server for Tor windows users

i was unable to bypass this, and when i finally found the settings data
in the registry, wouldn't you know it, it's a big long binary data
field, with no markers you can easily manipulate (i didn't try very hard
but i figured if i'd put the right numbers into the dns field that i
knew their hex representation that i'd probably be able to possibly
trick it to let me use localhost as dns)

--
  Glymr Darkmoon
  glymr_darkmoon@xxxxxxx

--