Re: TorDNS local DNS server for Tor windows users

Glymr Darkmoon wrote:

yes, it most definitely should not accept external connections

good job wilson...

the simplest solution to the issue of dynamic ip's is to have a dynamic
dns service, i think, not certain, but i am pretty sure its possible to
tell it to use a named address (?) damn what a nasty piece of crap this
windows thing is.

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 20:29:39 -0500, "Wilson" <cwilson352@xxxxxxxxx>