Re: Whitedust article, Tor USB Product

Cool. Any timetables for any of that yet?

Arrakistor wrote:
Hello ADB,

I  use  his.  John  contacted me recently and wanted to make a special
version  specifically  for  Torpark.  So I'm willing to work with him,
maybe if he gets back together with me on the specifics we can produce
it for the next version of torpark.

ST