Re: public archive?

On Sat, Dec 31, 2005 at 09:17:05AM +0100, Matej Kovacic wrote:
> It seems to me that it is public. Since I posted few posts here, I am
> receiving more spam. Is there any particular reason why archive of this
> list is public?

You can see your post here:
http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/Dec-2005/msg00230.html

I don't think this should be causing more spam for you.

The archive is public because we try to do our Tor work and discussions
in the open so people can know what's going on. Also, one of these days
we'll set up a way to search the archives (anybody want to help with
that? ;), so people can hunt for previous threads rather than starting
the same ones over again.

--Roger