Trouble installing vidalia package

Hi,

I've been trying to install Tor on a Mac (ibook G4 OSX 10.3.9) but for some reason can't get the installer package to open. The message I get is; "vidalia-bundle - 0.1.2.18-0.0.14-panther" cannot be opened. There was an unknown error with the package (999)"

I downloaded the Panther package from the 2 links below but neither worked. If someone could give me a pointer as to what might be wrong and how I could get it to open I'd appreciate it. Thanks

https://www.torproject.org/download.html.en
10.3 (Panther): 0.1.2.18b

http://vidalia-project.net/download.php
Mac OS X (Panther)  	 0.0.14