Re: Trouble installing vidalia package

Do you download the file and save it to a place? Or have safari/firefox
automagically open it?
I download it to a folder on my desktop and then Camino opens it automatically.

You should have a file named
vidalia-bundle-0.1.2.18b-0.0.14-panther.dmg.  Double-clicking on this
file in Finder should cause a new disk to appear in Finder. Then you can
start the installer.

This is the file I get;  vidalia-bundle-0.1.2.18-0.0.14-panther.dmg

Seems the only difference is a missing 'b' after the 18. Anyway the dmg file I download does open. It's when I drag the mpkg file from the disk to my desktop and double click on that that the error message in the Installer shows up - the Installer only gets as far as the first pane. Perhaps it's a fault that's developed within my OS? (although I was able to open and install a pkg file earlier today.)

vidalia-bundle-0.1.2.18-0.0.14-panther.mpkg