Re: storage privacy (was: Nice quiet, private, anonymous life??)

I guess you can read one persons attack but are blind to others (friend
of yours maybe?)
And I thought the people on this list were against censorship, unless
they, of course, are doing the censoring.

--

  mark485anderson@xxxxxx

                          love email again