Re: [python] __LeaveStreamsUnattached

use multiple threads (one to do the connect, and one to listen to Tor controller events and assign the stream to the circuit)

You are a genius! (An I'm and an idiot because I didn't found this solution by self!)

I will post final solution after it will works. Currently there is at least one problem, because after calling attach_stream from another thread (and Tor returns me SENTCONNECT event), calling of socket.connect() is still blocking and Tor never send me SUCCEEDED (which I expect as confirmation of SENTCONNECT). I'm right? What can I do wrong?

Current situation is:

1) Create circuit (main thread) -- OK
2) Call socket.connect() (main thread) -- OK
3) call ctl.attach_stream() from Tor callback handler (it is separate thread) instead of waiting on stream_id in main thread. It causes to SENTCONNECT event (with correct stream an circ id), but main thread is still blocked and Im missing SUCCEEDED event as confirmation...
4) Then, socket.connect() should return socket in main thread, but it never happen.

Thanks :-)
Marek