[OFF LIST] Re: attempt from Taiwan to connect to my privoxy port

I know some people in Taiwan. They love to forward photos, jokes, Power Point presentations and other documents. I've received all sorts of things with hundreds, sometimes thousands of recipients (in all the "generations" combined). A couple of years ago, I started receiving Chinese language email with batch files and zip files that were obvious malware. Nothing coming out of Taiwan would surprise me.

Regards,