Testing Tor Browser Bundle 1.3, now with Firefox 3.5.6

Now that torbutton 1.2.4 is released, we feel we've managed to contain
the anonymity and privacy issues with the Firefox 3.5.x series of
browsers.  We're working on the 3.6.x series now.

I've updated the tor browser bundle to include firefox 3.5.6 with
torbutton 1.2.4.  If there are no substantial bugs, I'll release it
before the end of the year.

Thanks!

Test builds are at
http://freehaven.net/~phobos/tor-browser-1.3.0-dev_en-US.exe and .asc

The bundle containing pidgin for instant messaging is at
http://freehaven.net/~phobos/tor-im-browser-1.3.0-dev_en-US.exe and .asc

The full changelog is:

upgrade Firefox to 3.5.6
update Pidgin to 2.6.4