Re: Arm Release 1.4.0

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010, Hans Schnehl wrote:

specifically:

ps -Al

after polling for lsof and a foreach loop, doesn't work ?

I know it's not elegant, but it appeared to me that:

lsof + ps -Al

would work ... especially if the system in question is doing little (or
nothing) other than Tor ...

I suppose  it would, but some (like me) tend to run tor in rather minimal
jails.
lsof isn't exactly a small application, so it might just make sense using
the base system's sockstat. At least that was the idea.

Ok, I agree with that sentiment - I always run Tor in a jail and would like to not be required to install lsof.

However if lsof is the only way to do it right, I will accept that in order to run Arm...

Thanks.