[tor-talk] Tor Browser advanced configurativian details

Hi!
Testing my first post here with the following questions
about TorBrowser:

At first, why the port number difference between 9050
in Browser when set to 9051 in Vidalia, is that wrong
or just some tech specials done by the factory (you)?

Tor Browser
Options ... Advanced ... Network ... Settings ...
Manual proxy configuration:
SOCKS Host: 127.0.0.1   Port: 9050
* SOCKS v5
No Proxy for: 127.0.0.1

Vidalia Control Panel
Settings ... Advanced ...
* Use TCP connection (ControlPort)
Address: 127.0.0.1   9051

Then next, why the Tor Browser works as good as well,
since I'm only allow through the firewall run Tor and
then the Browser, but completely deny Vidalia from go
out of my firewall, is that OK or have the Vidalia any
important stuff to do by it self out on the internet,
if I let it through the firewall?

And last, why the "Unable to connect" often goes up very
fast (directly when click) but then after a few re-clicks
it stays longer on wait (some seconds) and then works fine
but next surfing click the same error again and so on?

Thanks in advance, if answering the questions above!
/M