[tor-talk] University of London, anybody in?

First thank you very much for answering my question for Tor Browser
configuration. It is important to stay anonymus in the research for the
truth out there (I'm not hacking, but still).

Now I would like to ask, is there are anybody here who works/study
at the University of London and able to do a pretty deep research in
some archive there for an old case of interest? If so, please contact
me directly by email rather than by the list, thanks.

                          love email again