Re: [tor-talk] Wordpress blocking Tor?

Pretty sure this is due to people leaving comment spam via tor.  I know
one of my exits was implicated in a comment spam campaign, and I noticed
that IP was banned from a number of blog sites because of it.

If you know which exit node you were using at the time, you can write to
the admin contact and they might be able to answer the complaint or
change their IP so as to help other users.