Re: [tor-talk] [tor-relays] Atlas slow/not working?

Hey all,

Yes the mirrors https://atlas.thecthulhu.com and https://globe.thecthulhu.com are both working but Compass is not yet configured (we'll get around to that soon, we're having some issues behind the scenes right now). The mirrors are permanent and on a high spec server so if there are ever issues with the primary services you can always rollover to those (or alternatively use those as the primary ones to take the bandwidth load off the Tor Project servers). Onionoo is also on the servers which is a copy of the official server (it hasn't been initialised from scratch yet) which is why it works even when the primary service is down (I've had a few emails asking how I made them work when the primary server is down, so hope that clears it up for you).

Both myself and Karsten have access to the above mirrors so if they develop problems then either of us are available to look into it.

Regards,
-T

On 2014-12-06 16:24, Abhiram Chintangal wrote:
Thanks! I got it to work now.

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Justaguy <justaguy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This can be solved by using mirrors like https://atlas.thecthulhu.com/

--
Contact:
Irc, justaguy @ Freenode or OFTC

OTR fingerprint: FF6D1AC2 13F38B15 EDB21522 D3530A6F 6EE01996

On 12/06/2014 05:12 PM, Abhiram Chintangal wrote:

 Hello,

I am not able to check my relays status via Atlas for the last two days.
Any ideas?

 Thanks
 --
 Abhiram Chintangal

I guess we agree with reason, but now it's a matter of disposition.