Re: [tor-talk] Is there a representative of the LizardSquad on this list?

'blackmailing' and 'terrorists' is exactly the hyperbolic and vague
language like 'harassment'. When you staff your project with unethical
assholes, don't be surprised when alot of people act like dicks to you.

2015, the year calls to "fix your shit" became terrorism, blackmail, and
harassment.