Re: [tor-talk] Hello I have a few question about tor network

" That's definitely an improvement, although there's an issue in the long
run that the crypto in HTTPS is getting better faster than the crypto
in Tor's hidden services implementation. :-) "

I don't understand why you are saying that this is an 'issue'.
If one of the crypto tech is getting better, the tor stack will be improved
in its whole, isn't it ?

Moreover, i've read that some 'ssl authoritie' is now allowing registration
of .onion domains.

Le jeudi 31 dÃcembre 2015, Seth David Schoen <schoen@xxxxxxx> a Ãcrit :