Re: [tor-talk] Tor official list of new .onion addresses?

If you want to keep your onion address hidden, you should run a v3 onion service. An improvement of v3 over v2 is that Hidden Service Directories can no longer identify the onion address of the onion-service descriptors they store. As a result, there is no point in any Tor protocol at which a v3 onion address is leaked to any relay. As long as you keep the address to yourself, noone will be able to find it. For more information about v3 onion services, see <https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/HiddenServiceNames <https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/HiddenServiceNames>>.

Aaron