Re: [tor-talk] You Can Now Watch YouTube Videos with Onion Hidden Services

I agree with Seth, this particular YouTube frontend/proxy seems to be
more focused on offering an alternative viewing experience rather than
privacy.

One interesting thing I have noted which may improve privacy (but still
does not outweigh the risk involved) is that this site provides video
playback without requiring JavaScript, so it maybe suitable for general
purpose use for users who do not wish to have JavaScript enabled.