[tor-talk] Help setting up tor dos defense

Hello I run a forum hidden service and a former user is constantly
attacking it.

I now have 0.4.2.5 installed and this is my torrc file the attacks still
persist do I need to add anything else or change these numbers I thought
this version of tor fixed these attacks was I mistaken?

HiddenServiceDir /var/lib/tor/forum/
HiddenServiceEnableIntroDoSDefense 1
HiddenServiceEnableIntroDoSRatePerSec 25
HiddenServiceEnableIntroDoSBurstPerSec 200
HiddenServicePort 80 10.152.152.11:80
HiddenServiceVersion 3