Re: Running a Tor exit node on an academic network?

First off, congratulations on getting approval.
I'll take you up on that offer; if you wouldn't mind sending me a copy of the proposal. I've been running a tor server on my campus network for a semester (without permission) and I've been lucky that the IT folks haven't noticed yet :-). But it would be a much better solution to just go legit - its about time I started looking into that.

	thanks,
	-Dan Treiman