Re: Exit node blocking site?

Hmmm... What do you mean exactly by "port 80 torrents"?

I agree with you, Tor should not be used to download warez, all that traffic
hurts low latencyand makes living hell out of using ssh.

- ----- Original Message ----- From: "Arrakistor" <arrakistor@xxxxxxxxx> To: "M" <or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 3:18 AM Subject: Re: Exit node blocking site?

Hello M,

I can tell you why it is probably blocked. Piratebay has port 80 torrents,
which would then be routed back through tor, slowing the Tor network down.
It isn't in our interest to provide low latency semi-anonymous networking
just so people can download warez, infact, it hurts our cause.

ST