Re: UTC & increased anonymity for client/node & user

I had issues with suse linux where tor would NOT operate at all without using UTC! Directories were always 8 hours off, and thus it wouldn't use any directory info and thus no circuits! This is just my experience though, and why I use UTC only, plus HW sync.

~Andrew