RE: Norwegian DNS compromized

Erm – isn’t that censorship? Surely that defeats one of the main objectives of TOR.

Once you add the capability to do that the Chinese will be blocking BBC.COM via TOR....

From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mr. Blue
Sent: 27 February 2007 20:05
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Norwegian DNS compromized

I would just like to say that we should report that alolita.com because it is connected to bunch of PEDOPHILES!!!

Is must be banned from Tor netowork and it should also be reported to authorities.

Michael_google gmail_Gersten <keybounce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The first test, where alolita.com resolves to different addresses, is
concerning. Did the site just change addresses in the last day or so?
(Those timeout values are one hour, and one-half hour.)

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.