[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Norwegian DNS compromized
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Norwegian DNS compromized
- From: "Mr. Blue" <trashdsfg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:04:51 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:05:44 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=pllLVy9lMYUG1U/nZfU5UnrvWEQvroSfPPscqY5B6xLHaQtL3Qj61J8Ng9FwziDh4ZegOJh6SUM9BwPcPmWiyOiNSZDUbfU4qgvuDITck6BUL2+Yyg6fc6WVTuV/WimsDxAEMxQ64oZP2d4UQVbFS5mwMVsgBvp/hifpzfvF+I8=;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would just like to say that we should report that alolita.com because it is connected to bunch of PEDOPHILES!!!
Is must be banned from Tor netowork and it should also be reported to authorities.
Michael_google gmail_Gersten <keybounce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The first test, where alolita.com resolves to different addresses, is
concerning. Did the site just change addresses in the last day or so?
(Those timeout values are one hour, and one-half hour.)
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.