tor and google-error

Hi,

I just tried to search something via google with tor turned on - but it
didn't work.
Everytime I got this error - I've tried google.fr .de .com and .co.uk:

---------------
Google Error

    We're sorry...

    ... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a
computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't
process your request right now.

    We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon.
In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been
infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to
make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious
software.

    If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to
resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting
Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your
browser's online support center.

    We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on
Google.

Are they now blocking tor worldwide, or is it temporary? Without tor, I
had no problems.

sigi.