Re: Binding Tor to Pseudo-Interface

That did it, thanks much! Obviously I need to do a better job of
R(ing)TFM. My apologies.

One more problem (at least at the moment), my three roommates are
getting the Google spyware/virus page. This isn't making them happy
for some strange reason. I would really lie to continue to have an
exit node that supports port 80. Is there anyway around this? None of
them are using Tor...

-madjon

--
madjon@xxxxxxxxx