Time Warner bad / VPS recommendations

So Time Warner Cable finally gave me an ultimatum that either I stop running Tor or they will shut off my service. This was after 3 DMCA and 2 general abuse/hacking complaints. Note that Time Warner does not say anything about proxy servers in their AUP. They were just tired of getting these complaints on my account. Also, AT&T was not able to setup DSL service at my location...so I have decided to kill my Tor exit node.

I would really like to continue running a Tor exit node. I have looked at a couple virtual hosting companies such as vpslink and slicehost. Some of their cheaper plans seem like they would be sufficient for running a Tor exit node. Does anyone run Tor on a VPS? If so, which company and plan do you use? Have you gotten any flack for running a Tor exit node?

Thanks,
Matt