Re: Some Bones to Pick with Tor Admins

Maybe not many users because Tor's last two versions are buggy and don't
allow them to use it? Still plenty of 98se users out there and I have 3
browsers now that can use tor safely. course they will not work on .33
and .34 because tor developers do not adequately test or code their
program.
This is a simple matter, no great task. Maybe they are just lazy?

--

  mark485anderson@xxxxxx

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...