Re: 0.2.0.33 for OSX10.3

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 12:18:46AM -0800, joelwmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 1.2K bytes in 23 lines about:
: I'm having the same problem on 10.3.9. I *seriously* doubt this is a
: problem with anyone's 10.3 install, because I downloaded a number of
: releases all the way back to 0.2.0.31 which finally contained an
: installer package that would work. I downloaded and tried both the
: "vidalia bundles" and the "expert bundles" that only contained Tor -- The
: results were the same for both types of installation bundles.

Right, https://bugs.torproject.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&id=924

The problem is the Apple gcc2004 update broke something on the build
machine.  if you lsbom Archive.bom, it's valid, but something internal
to the OS thinks the output is corrupt when Installer tries to access
it.

Since Apple provides no way to simply uninstall patches, I'm
re-installing the OS and rebuilding the environment.  I expect to have
new packages this weekend.

--
Andrew