Subject: [guardian-dev] Gibberbot 0.0.3 Release Candidate (20110227c)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 00:26:28 -0500
From: Nathan of Guardian <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: guardian-dev <guardian-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
guardian-alpha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Almost there! Thanks to all of you who have contributed your time and
energy so far.

***

A new build of Gibberbot has been posted:
https://github.com/guardianproject/Gibberbot/Gibberbot-debug-0.0.3-20110227c.apk/qr_code

This is the first release candidate build for our v.0.0.3 release that
we intend to push into the Android Market. We still will build and post
debug/dev builds to Github, but we do plan to being updating the Android
Market on a regular basis for all of our apps.

This build focused on cleaning up the account wizard screens, and
providing a bit better experience for new users coming into the app with
very little knowledge about OTR, XMPP, etc.

We really need as much testing of the OTR/encryption feature as
possible, on many different device and OS combinations. You can download
it from the link above.

To provide feedback or report issues, you have three options:

2) Fill out this form (a little more involved):
https://guardianproject.info/contact/feedback/

3) Enter issues into Github (the best, but a little more complex):
https://github.com/guardianproject/Gibberbot/issues

Best,
 n8fr8, djhalliday, _hc and the rest of the guardian project contributors!

        Or visit:
https://lists.mayfirst.org/mailman/options/guardian-dev/nathan%40guardianproject.info

You are subscribed as: nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx