Re: [tor-talk] Adblock Plus and Ghostery should be included in Tor bundle

I think Ghostery + Adblock Plus + No Script is overkill. Choose one. They
all pretty much do the same thing. Block nasty javascript. No Script seems
appropriate for the Tor Browser due to it's default aggressive stance on
any javascript.

But just curious, which part of Ghostery is closed source, because when I
open up the xpi I don't see any binaries, but haven't looked at everything.