Re: [tor-talk] Tor bridge with no traffic

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 at 15:34, Andreas Krey wrote:
> They are announced, just not all to the general public. You have to tell
> your tor client to use bridges; normally it directly talks to (public) relays.

You mean, people can configure their tor-enabled client just to connect to
a (public) exit-node? Isn't this a privacy issue? what about the
onion-model? Or maybe I misunderstood what you said.

> I don't think it is a good idea to twitter the address. :-)

Won't do :-)

Thanks,
C.
--
BOFH excuse #53:

Little hamster in running wheel had coronary; waiting for replacement to be Fedexed from Wyoming