[tor-talk] Legal problems: TOR relay & Torrents in .de

Hey guys,

have been lurking here for a while, but now I need some advice on how
to handle this special situation:

I've been running an exit node from my home network for ca. a year or
so. Now I've receviced mail from 21st Century Fox's lawyers in Germany
accusing me of torrenting a movie. Since all I offer via Torrent are
some old PC-BSD-ISOs and "House on Haunted Hill", I'm pretty sure it
must have been a user from the TOR network.

Now they want me to pay â1.0000 (which I don't have due to recent
health problems and unemployment) and sign some papers. I'm not going
to do that. Even if it turns out to be more expensive, I'm looking for
legal advice now. So if you do happen to know a lawyer in Germany, who
knows about Torrents, TOR etc., please let me know!

Also, I'd love to hear about similar experiences and how you dealt
with the issue.

--
Mit freundlichen GrÃÃen,
Hendrik Neumann