Re: [tor-talk] Email provider for privacy-minded folk

Hello bvvq:

Gmail is horrid.  The only way I can think of to get Google of my
path is to encrypt all the e-mails I send through them.  The only
problem is that I can't get anyone I know to download the software
they would need to decrypt.  I'm pretty sure the only way around all
that is to get a paid type of account.

I think the next-best thing might be to delete the e-mails off your
server after you download them to your computer.

-Myserious Flyer