Re: [tor-talk] Email provider for privacy-minded folk

On 13/02/2013 7:21 AM, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
I didn't see if they offer aliases (or disposable addresses).

The link you provided in your first response (http://www.thesimplecomputer.info/articles/email-for-privacy.html) says Autistici offer 5 aliases. I didn't read any confirmation of this on their website, so it may or may not be accurate. If I'm approved for email, I'll let tor-talk know.