Re: [tor-talk] Where can I get Tor without the browser?

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 01:08:37AM +0100, Robin Kipp wrote:
> Am I just missing something here, or is there really no other wway of
>obtaining a 'plain' binary of Tor for Mac OS?

Download the Tor Browser Bundle for OS X, unpack it, and use the Tor
binary that you find inside. (In Linux, it's in the App/ directory --
hopefully it's similar on OS X.)

That said, you should be aware of all the privacy fixes that Tor Browser
adds in over regular Firefox. There's a good chance you'll shoot yourself
in the foot if you do things differently.

--Roger