Re: [tor-talk] Ostel and WebRTC over Tor?

Interesting - and a slight tangent - who uses Skype over Tor? As far
as I can tell - Skype blocks the entire Tor network. I have a
transparent wireless network that routes through Tor at my house for
guests. When one of those guests uses Skype, they're able to login to
the network but they cannot use Skype for *anything* related to
communications.

Does anyone actually have the ability to use Skype over Tor since the
M$ acquisition? Has anyone done it lately?

All the best,
Jacob

(Skype is PRISM/SIGINT enabled non-free malware - please don't
actually use it for anything!)