[tor-talk] Can I set multiple socks5 proxies within torrc for my tor?

Hi all,

In the torrc file, we can use the following the line something like
the following to set the socks5 proxy used by tor to connet with other
relays:

Socks5Proxy 98.213.27.45:54225

My issue is as follows:

With the above method, I can only set one socks5 proxy used by tor to
initiate its connetion.  If I have more than one socks5 proxies and I
want to let use them for the purpose of load-balance  in the torrc or
by othere methods.  Is this possible or not?

Any hints will be highley appriate.

Regards
--
Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>
Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry