Re: [tor-talk] Is it possible to use Tor without showing a Tor IP to the destination?

Even when you know what you are doing there can be some funny side
effects, this is really specific and not entirely related to the
original problematic of this thread but just shows that you can't master
everything even when you think you do, and anybody I believe can one day
make mistake while setting up the vpns, tor, proxies tunnels, router
conf, etc (a bit like users messing up with the Tor toggle mode when it
existed), please see
https://github.com/Ayms/torrent-live#deanonymizing-the-vpn-peers

"It has to be noted that the method works for whatever combination of
VPNs, anonymizer networks (like Tor) or proxies the peers are using."

Sorry for the brief description, maybe more later for those that are
interested.

Get the torrent dynamic blocklist: http://peersm.com/getblocklist
Check the 10 M passwords list: http://peersm.com/findmyass
Anti-spies and private torrents, dynamic blocklist: http://torrent-live.org