Re: [tor-talk] Finding "Good" neigbors

On 2/11/18, Iain Learmonth <irl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bad relays are removed by the directory authorities from the consensus.

It is good decision, but not working well. I'd lot of problem in the
past until I filled my personal blacklist. It would be nice to load
the torrc over the URL, so as not to look for where to put it, where
to put it. I use three OS on two other's owners computers: Slax, Remux
and Muzdie 7 and 10

> the same way as everyone else's client.

10x4in4, got it. But of two evils choose the least

cheers