Re: [tor-talk] Finding "Good" neigbors

I recall I encountered an node-box technology on Wikipedia, designed for running tamper-proof Tor nodes such that monitoring was impossible: the system was designed to allow for boot and key authentication only, and could not be snooped. I seem to be unable now to locate the page, but this would solve many of the problems of bad nodes in the Tor network, at least if a filtered network composed solely of such systems were used. Of course, you would wonder why this hadn't been done if it were possible...but then again, while I shrug at what I view as major problems with Tor implementation, Linux security OS provision, and so on, I remind myself constantly that most things in modernity don't work, from products to theories, free or not, so there needn't be a conspiracy involved :)

​Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

​