Re: Tor and Thunderbird: Outgoing Email Unsafe?

On 1/2/07, Job <Job2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I just got Tor to be safer online and used the Tor-button to
automatically confugure Firefox and Thunderbird for Tor.
In Thunderbird however I have to exclude the server I use to SEND emails
from being handled by Tor.

To overcome just this problem, I'm thinking about setting up an e-mail service from WITHIN Tor as a set of hidden services. Basically, it would be a webmail/pop3/imap/smtp service, that only accepts new account requests from within tor and has a limit on the amount of e-mails that could be sent per account per interval.

Does anyone know if this already exists, and if not, would it be a
welcome addition Tor?

Gr,

Nils

--