A friendly reminder to stay on topic [Re: Good reasons to use Tor etc.]

On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 06:20:15AM -0800, Jon Doe wrote:
 [...]
> I believe that he was pointing to the Zionist dictatorship that
> rules the world.

Jon Doe, Xiando, please remember: There are lots of venues to tell the
people who really rules the world, or who has been fluoridating the
water, or what really happened on the moon landing, or why JFK was
really assassinated.  This is or-talk, not conspiracy-free-for-all;
please try to keep things Tor-related.

[Note 1: I realize that some people have argued that anything one
 might conceivably say _using_ Tor is itself on-topic for a Tor list.
 This is not so.  Just because you can use IPv6 to talk about kittens,
 does not mean that pictures of kittens are on-topic for an IETF list
 about IPv6.]

[Note 2: Yes, I realize that this will make people decide that I'm a
 pawn of the Bavarian Illuminati, or the Scottish Rite Freemasons, or
 the Twelve Bankers Who Run Everything, or the Goldfish Fanciers of
 Massachusetts.  Fnord.]

Again, just a friendly reminder.

yrs,
--