Re: shinjiru closed exit node acceptnolimits

 > shinjiru explicitly allows anonymous hosting.

 how does anonymous money transfer work in this case?

I got this question in personal mails after my posting, too.

So here a (short) answer:
They do not accept anonymous money, BUT the accept visa cards, and especially they accept virtual prepaid visa cards. So think out a name, address, etc. (just for the card) and you can get one e.g. at card444.com. How to pay card444.com anonymously? Take a look at their webpage and choose a method you think it's anonymous. And of course, use tor all the times ...
=== cut

Somebody out there, PLEASE, to give some hints/answer to my ORIGINAL question?
Original question?? Yes, my original question: Can somebody recommend a Non-US and Non-EU server provider (dedicated server) that has no problems if the server is used as tor exit node?

Bye
accept no limits