Re: SORBS vs Tor and the world

Nick Mathewson schrieb:
> It's your server.  But the last time I looked, the SORBS Tor list
> tried to include _all_ Tor servers, not just the ones that are
> configured to relay SMTP.

Not all Tor servers are listed in SORBS. I believe, the listing in
SORBS depends not on SMTP exit rules. The listed server have mostly
the message: "infected by unknown trojan/virus".

So I think, they have seen/watched a bot communication via Tor.
(may be, via IRC, I am not sure).

I changed the ExitPolicity of my node and it was delisted half a year
ago. The ports 465 and 587 were open since Dez. 2007 and SORBS did not
list my server again.

Karsten