Re: How does tor encrypt my data?

孙超 schrieb:
That is to say: the exit node we choose must be trustable in keeping my privacy?
Similar to what F. Fox wrote yesterday:
If you don't use end-to-end encryption (e.g. https, pop3s, imaps, ssh, and/or own encryption (e.g. gnupg)), you trust the exit node and all systems in between the exit node and your destination server. Like always, if you surf the web unencrypted. Tor only helps you to stay anonymous. The exit node, destination and systems in between cannot easily identify you if you don't send (personal) information, which can identify you, but they can read and change the transported data.