Version 0.1.2.18 does not like http proxy?

Hi,

i tried to upgrade from version 0.1.2.16 to 0.1.2.18 but i see that my TOR server
does not use the limit of 90 KB; it's only about 10 % (about 9 KB).
I put
HttpProxy 127.0.0.1:3128
into the torrc but that changed nothing and for the 0.1.2.16 version this was not
necessary because it works fine with the transparent and non-transparent squid.

How can i get the 0.1.2.18  version using the full BandwidthRate?

And how can i get a faster increase of the traffic up to the limit?
I'm changing my IP every metric hour and i see that my TOR server needs about
half an hour to increase the traffic up to the limit.

greets