Re: Here we go again...tor just stops

I'm just throwing this out here, because something similar happened to me recently.
The app I was working with would run fine for a few hours, maybe even a day.  Then it would just die, halt, or freeze my system.

After a week or so of trying to debug it, I remembered rule 1 in troubleshooting, check the physical hardware first to make sure it is working correctly.  So I ran a memtest, and sure enough, I had a few bad spots in my RAM.

I wasted weeks thinking it was either:
1) bad code
2) bad OS
3) bad VM configuration

and it wasn't any of those.  Go figure....
Perhaps run a memtest just to be sure it isn't hardware related??  Just a thought..

- Kyle