Re: Here we go again...tor just stops

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 04:22:53PM -0500, praedor@xxxxxxxxx wrote 1.5K bytes in 48 lines about:
: As of this morning I had been running tor-0.2.0.32 through Tork 0.29.2 without
: hitch (Mandriva linux 2009.0).  Any time I have tried to progress to anything
: beyond this version I run into the same problem every time:  tor will either not
: run or, more likely, will run for some period of time and then simply stop
: without any error messages to explain the termination.

Have you run tor with info loglevel yet?  Have you run tor inside gdb?
Have you enabled ulimit -c unlimited for core dumps?

--
Andrew